Hotel Villa Saint-Germain Location
Taxis are available day and night serving the whole of Paris, its railway stations and airports. However, if you prefer to take public transport, nothing could be simpler: the metro, bus and RER all serve the Hôtel Villa Saint Germain des Prés Paris.
- Saint-Germain-des-Prés, line 4
- Mabillon, line 10
- Rue du Bac, line 12
- Jacob stop, lines 29, 95
- Mazarine stop, lines 58, 70
- Saint-Germain-des-Prés stop, lines 39, 63, 86, 95
- Saint-Michel–Notre-Dame, lines B, C
- Musée d’Orsay, line C
Vélib’ & Autolib’
- Vélib’ stations (bike-sharing scheme): 1 rue Saint Benoit, 17 rue des Beaux-Arts and 141 boulevard Saint-Germain
- Autolib’ stations (electric car hire): 188 boulevard Saint-Germain, 4 rue de Montfaucon and 5 rue Jacques Callot
Discovering the quarter
The Hôtel Villa Saint Germain des Prés Paris boasts an exceptional location, right at the heart of the literary and artistic quarter to which it owes its name. You can explore the area on foot, visit art galleries, do some serious shopping in the luxury boutiques and make the most of the quarter’s numerous restaurants and brasseries. You are also just a few minutes from the Seine and its most famous bridges, the Louvre, the Tuileries Garden, the picturesque Latin Quarter and the inimitable Notre-Dame de Paris.
This central location means our hotel is also within easy reach of Châtelet and the Pompidou Centre, the Champs-Elysées with its magnificent Arc de Triomphe, as well as the Marais quarter and Les Invalides. Finally, thanks to the excellent public transport links, the hotel offers quick access to all the capital’s various quarters and monuments: Montmartre and the Sacré-Cœur, Opéra, Place Vendôme, the department stores and the exceptional Eiffel Tower.