Hotel Villa Saint-Germain Special Offers
Treat your loved one to a romantic getaway in the heart of Paris!
Designed for 2, the Romance Package includes:
▪ Daily breakfast buffet or continental
▪ A bottle of champagne and chocolates upon arrival
▪ Complimentary early arrival or late checkout based on availability
Accommodations for two in a CLUB or JUNIOR SUITE
Available from 12th of February until 31st of March 2015.
Early Booking Rate
Our best deal on the net
Get 10% off the best internet rate when reserving 15 days in advance!
3 nights package
Save up to 5% on our internet rate
For a minimum stay of 3 nights. Book now!
Paris Left Bank
Discovery offer in Club room for a minimum stay of 2 nights
- 1 station or airport transfer
- Breakfast buffet offered
- 1/2 bottle of champagne on arrival
The Villa Saint Germain des Prés has designed a loyalty programme which enables business travellers to benefit from a range of advantages including special rates.
If you regularly stay in the capital on business, sign up to the programme to enjoy a whole host of benefits:
- Priority booking
- Corporate rate
- Upgrades (subject to availability)
Contact us for more details and to join the programme!
The advantages of the Villa Saint Germain des Prés
Our hotel will appeal to you for its tranquillity and the quality of its facilities. Situated in the centre of the capital, in the famous Saint Germain des Prés quarter, it boasts excellent public transport links and offers quick access to all of the capital’s various districts.
To get to the business districts and exhibition parks:
- La Défense: allow around ½ hour, taking line 4 of the metro from Saint Germain des Prés to Les Halles, then RER A to La Défense
- Montparnasse: it takes just 10 minutes to reach Montparnasse on line 4 of the metro from Saint Germain des Prés
- Bercy: metro line 4 takes less than 5 minutes to get to Châtelet, from where you can take line 14 to Bercy (20 to 25 min)
- Issy Val de Seine: RER C, which is just a few minutes from the hotel, offers direct access to Issy Val de Seine (around 30 min)
As well as:
- Porte de Versailles Exhibition Park, directly accessible on metro line 12 (from Rue du Bac station)
- Espace Champerret, served by line C of the RER
- Villepinte and the Paris Nord exhibition park