Hotel Passy Eiffel Paris
Situated near the Eiffel Tower and Place du Trocadéro, at the heart of the prestigious 16th arrondissement of Paris, the Hôtel Passy Eiffel Paris is exceptionally well-located to the west of the capital.
This hotel, with its cosy atmosphere and typically Parisian chic decor, reserves guests a warm and friendly welcome and offers a full range of services and facilities. You will particularly appreciate the availability and professionalism of the staff, always on hand to advise you and help you make the most of the city. You will also like the tranquillity of the Passy quarter, a residential district which nevertheless harbours a high number of monuments, museums, shops and restaurants, all accessible on foot from the hotel. Finally, you will not fail to fall for the charm of its elegant decor and warm atmosphere, which make it a real haven of peace at the heart of the city.
Hôtel Passy Eiffel Paris : The sites to discover
Just a few minutes’ walk from the Hôtel Passy Eiffel Paris, you can discover, admire or visit:
- the monumental Eiffel Tower, 324 m high and made up of 18 000 metal parts
- the prestigious Champs Elysées, often described as the most beautiful avenue in the world
- the famous Place du Trocadéro, its garden and its aquarium, all three created under the Second Empire
- the amazing Palais de Tokyo, home to a contemporary art centre since 2002
- fascinating museums, including the Musée de l’Homme, the Musée de l’Art Moderne, the Musée Marmotan or the Musée du Quai Branly – the Museum of Indigenous Arts
As well as:
- the Seine and its quays
- the Bois de Boulogne
- the Maison de la Radio…